㈠ “医学”方面的英语词汇
关于“医学”方面的英语词汇
我们学习英语,能学会所有的因素和发音规则,也有可能掌握所有的语法和规则,但要学会所有的单词是无法做到的。且不说外语学习者。即便把英语作为母语使用的人也难以达到这一目标。下面是我整理的关于“医学”方面的英语词汇,仅供参考!
“医学”方面的英语词汇
forensic medicine 法医学
doctor, physician 医生,医师,内科医师
family doctor 家庭医生
pediatrician, pediatrist 儿科医师
gynecologist 妇科医师
tocologist, obstetrician 产科医师
neurologist 神经专家
psychiatrist 精神病学专家
ophthalmologist, oculist 眼科专家
dentist, odontologist 牙医师
surgeon 外科医师
anesthetist, anaesthetist 麻醉师
nurse 护士
hospital 医院
clinic 诊所
sanatorium 疗养院
health 健康
healthy (个人)健康
wholesome 合乎卫生的,有益于健康的
hygiene 卫生
to get vaccinated 接种
sick person, patient 病员,患者
to be sick, to be ill 患病
sickly 多病
ailment, complaint 疾病
pain 疼,痛
indisposition, slight illness 不适
unwell, indisposed 不适的
affection, disease 疾病
ulcer 溃疡
wound 创伤,伤口
lesion 损害
injury 损伤
rash, eruption 疹
spot 点,斑
pimple 丘疹,小疮
blackhead 黑头粉刺
blister 水疱
furuncle 疖
scab, boil 痂
scar 癜痕
wart 疣,肉赘
callus, callosity 胼胝
corn 鸡眼
chilblain 冻疮
bruise 挫伤
ecchymosis 瘀癍
bump 肿
swelling 肿胀
contusion 挫伤
sprain, twist 扭伤
fracture 骨折
symptom 症状
diagnosis 诊断
case 病例
incubation 潜伏
epidemic 流行病
contagion 传染
fever 发热
attack, access, fit 发作
coughing fit 咳嗽发作
to take to one‘s bed 卧床
to sneeze 打喷嚏
faint, fainting fit 晕厥
vertigo, dizziness 眩晕
to feel sick 恶心
to lose consciousness 失去知觉
concussion 震荡
coma 昏迷
托福中关于医学的阅读词汇
1.microbe/bacteria/germ 细菌
2.health and well-being 健康
3.improper or unhealthy diet 不健康的饮食
4.artificial chemicals 人工化学品(添加剂)
5.poisonous 有毒的'
6.taste enhancer 味觉提高剂
7.artificial sweetener 人工增甜剂
8.protein 蛋白质
9.fat 脂肪
10.mineral 矿物质
11.vitamin 维他命
12.ingredient 成分
13.vegetarian 素食主义者
14.overweight 超重
15.obesity 肥胖
16.poor dietary habit 不良饮食习惯
17.be on a diet 节食减肥
18.cut lifespan 减少寿命
19.proper nutrition 适当营养
20.maintain physical fitness 保持身体健康
21.calorie 卡路里
22.high-calorie intake 高卡路里的摄入
23.organ 器官
24.heart 心
25.liver 肝
26.lung 肺
27.kidney 肾
28.cell 细胞,蜂窝
29.nerve 神经
30.chronic illness 慢性病
31.cut the risk of suffering(heart attack) 降低患..风险
32.cancer 癌症
33.hypertensionhigh blood pressure 高血压
34.heart attack 心脏病
35.diabetes 糖尿病
36.stroke 中风
37.asthma 哮喘
38.pneumonia 肺炎
39.hepatitis 肝炎
40.influenza/flu 流感
41.immune system 免疫系统
42.lower the immune response 降低免疫力
43.sleeplessness/insomnia 失眠
44.foods low in fat and high in fibre 低脂肪高纤维食物
45.cholesterol 胆固醇
46.metabolic 新陈代谢
47.renew ones energy 恢复精力
48.physical activity 体育活动
49.blood circulation 血液循环
50.prevalence of disease 疾病的流行
手脚毛病的医学英语口语
1)His both hands and feet ache all over.
他两手两脚都很酸痛。
2)He has pain on the sole of his feet.
他脚底很痛。
3)There is a wart-like lump on the sole of right foot.
我右脚底有个像肉疣般的硬块。
4)His ankles look puffy and they pit when he presses them with his finger.
他的足踝好象肿了,用手按,就有小坑痕。 pit = small dent form 句里的 they 和 them 都是指 ankles.
5)The pain in his left foot is accompanied by redness and swelling.
左脚酸痛,并有红肿。
6)The joints near his fingernails and knuckles look swollen.
指头和指节旁边的关节,似乎有肿大。
7)He has numbness and tingling in his hands and fingers.
他的手和指头感到麻木和刺痛。
8)His legs become painful following strenuous exercise.
激烈运动后,他的腿就痛。
9)His knee is misshapen or unable to move.
他的膝盖有点畸形,也不能动。
10)There are some swellings in his armpit.
他的腋窝肿大。
11)He is troubled with painful muscles and joints.
他的筋骨和关节都痛。
12)She is troubled by the pains in the back and shoulders.
她的后背和肩膀都痛。
13)His knee has been bothering him for some time.
他的膝盖不舒服,已有一段时间了。
呼吸系统疾病的医学英语口语
1)His breathing has become increasingly difficult.他呼吸越来越困难。
2)He has to breathe through his mouth.
他要用口呼吸。
3)He is short of breath, even when he has not been exercising, he is breathless.
他喘气;即使不运动,他也是上气不接下气。
4)His cough is more like wheezing.
他的咳嗽有呼哧呼哧的响声。
5)His cough is dry, procing no phlegm.
他是干咳,没有痰。
6)He has coughed up blood.
他咳嗽有血。
7)His nose stuffed up when he had a cold.
他感冒时鼻子就不通。
8)He coughs up a lot of phlegm thick spit on most days.
他多半时间咳出浓浓的痰。
9)He has a feeling of tightness in the chest or a feeling that he is suffocating.
他胸部觉得闷闷的,好象透不过气来。
;㈡ 关于医学的英语单词及中文解释
《英语词汇-医学专题.pdf》网络网盘资源免费下载
链接: https://pan..com/s/1itmybn_7qOkUAtJYbOe5Aw
㈢ 谁帮我找一些医学方面的实用英语
实用英语医学会话
1. What can do for you?
你有什么事?
2.May I help you?
我能帮你什么忙?
8.Please take a seat!
please sit down!
请坐下.
4.Wait a moment, please.
请等一等.
5.Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起让你久等了.
6.It is not serious.
病情不严重.
7.Don't worry.
There is nothing to worry about.
不必顾虑。
8.You need a thorough examination.
你需要做一个全面检查.
9.You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.
你需要在医院里住几夭.
We think that you had better be hospitalized
我们认为你最好住进医院来。
10. You should stay in bed for a few days.
你需要卧床几天.
11. You can keep on working.
You can carry on with your work.
可以继续工作。
12. You should be very careful for a week or two
这一两周内,你需要很注意。
13. Try to relax and keep calm.
尽量放松保持镇静。
14. You'll soon be all right.
你很快就会好起来的.
15. 1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.
这药对你肯定会很有效的.
16. Feeling well again is a rather slow process,I'm afraid.
恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程.
17. You will have to wait for twenty minutes.
你需要等20分钟.
18.Complete recovery will take a rather long time.
彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。
19. You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.
你需要定期来门诊检查.
20. If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.
要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。
21.If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.
你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去.
22.I'll come right away.
我马上就来.
23.I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.
我去给你安排住院.
24.Please come with your interpreter next time.
下次请带翻译来。
25. Do you understand what I'm saying?
你明白我的话吗?
26.Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?
你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?
27. Shall I explain it again?
需等我海解释一遍吗?
28.If the trouble persists come back again.
要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。
29. There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.
不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。
30. Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).
请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。
31. It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.
现在还不好说是什么问题。
32. This is quite common among people of your age.
在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了.
This often happens to people of your age.
这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人.
This often occurs at your age.
这就经常出在你这种岁数上。
33. This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).
这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。
34.I suggest you do some light exercises.
我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。
I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.
我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸.
I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.
我建议你作理疗。
I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.
我建议你吃中药。
35.I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery,dermatology, urology department。
我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去.
36. Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin,urine stool,sputum) should be checked.
你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下.
37. A smear should be taken.
需要做个涂片.
A culture should be done.
需要做个培养。
38. Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.
明早查血以前不要吃东西。
39. Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.
请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果.
40. What's your trouble?
你哪里觉着不好?
41. How long have you been feeling unwell?
你不舒服多久了。
42. What medicine did you take?
你吃的是什么药?
43.Have you taken any medicine?
你吃过什么药吗7
44.Did you take your temperature?
你试过体温吗?
45.Do you smoke (drink)?
你吸烟(喝酒)吗?
46. Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headach)?
你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?
47.Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever,any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?
你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?
48.Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements,chest pains)?
你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?
49. Do your want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed,blood pressure checked?
你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?
50.Let me examine you please.
我给你检查一下.
51.Please take off your shoes and lie down.
请脱鞋,躺下.
52,Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.
请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带.
53.Please take off your trousers.
请脱下裤子.
54. Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side)。
请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。
55.Please bend your knees.
请屈膝.
56.pleare relax.
请放松.
57. Please breathe deeply(normally).
请深呼正常呼吸).
58. Please stick Out your tongue.
请伸出舌头.
59.Please let me feel your pulse.
让我摸摸你的脉搏。
60.Let me take your blood pressure
我给你量一下血压.
61.Pleas,lift your left leg(right leg)
请抬起你的左腿(右腿).
62. Please open your mouth and say "Ah".
请张开口说"啊"
63. It is normal(essentially normal).
结果正常(基本正常).
64.Have you ever received any treatment before?
你以前治过吗?
65. Has it gotten worse?
情况变坏了吗?
66.Has it happened before?
这种情况以前发生过吗?
67. Are you feeling better?
你觉着好一些吗?
68.Is the pain gentting less?
疼痛减轻些了吗?
69. Does it still hurt?
还疼吗?
70.How long have you had this pain?
你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的?
71. What kind of pain is it?
是什么样的痛?
72. Please tell me something of your past illnesses.
请告诉我你过去的病史。
73. Is there any blood in your stool(urine,sputum)?
你的大便里(尿里,痰里)有血吗?
摘自 陈淑坚主编《医院会话》
更多 请看
http://english8848.net/bbs/showbbs.asp?bd=22&id=908&totable=1
㈣ 学习医学英语怎么翻译
study medicine
㈤ 努力学习医学知识以后成为一名优秀的医生用英语怎么说
努力学习医学知识以后成为一名优秀的医生。
用英语表达:
1) Study medical knowledge hard and become an excellent doctor.
2) Become an excellent doctor after working hard to learn medical knowledge.
注:完全没有问题。请珍视回答者付出的知识和劳动,及时点击采纳答案。
㈥ 翻译成英文,医学知识
1. What is diabetes? Diabetes is a common endocrine diseases, Because the body is insulin absolute or relative lack of glucose and glucose concentrations increased, then a large number of sugar from the urine discharge, and there is more drinking, overeating, weight loss, dizziness, weakness and other symptoms. Further development has been the subject of serious systemic acute and chronic complications, threatening their health. With diabetes ration of the disease, the body's metabolism such as access to good control, which can lead to eye, kidney, nerve, such as cardiac and vascular tissues and organs of chronic complications, eventually happened blind, lower extremity damage, uremia, stroke or myocardial infarction, or even life-threatening. With the improvement of living standards, diabetes has become a common diseases, the incidence of diabetes is increasing year after year. Developed diabetes prevalence rate as high as 5% to 10%, China's average prevalence rate has reached 3% Some cities close to the prevalence in developed countries. 2. Diabetes type (1) Type 1 Diabetes type 1 diabetes, diabetic patients account for about 10% of the total. often occur in children and adolescents. It can happen at any age, even at the age of 80-90 also sick. Cause is insulin by the cell-mediated autoimmune destruction, not its own synthesis and secretion of insulin. (2) Type 2 Diabetes Type 2 diabetes, diabetes accounts for about 90% of the total, mostly in the age of onset after the age of 35, slow onset, and conceal some of the patients health checks or check for other diseases found. Type 2 diabetes patients, about 60% of the body weight of overweight or obese. Long-term excessive diet, high intake of calories, weight increase, as well as obesity, obesity after the lead to insulin resistance, elevated blood sugar, ketonemia no obvious trend. Most of the patients in control diet and oral hypoglycemic agents stable after treatment glucose; However, there are some patients in particular the non-obese patients need exogenous insulin to control blood sugar. Type 2 diabetes is obvious genetic, and the frequency of HLA antigen unrelated. (3) gestational diabetes in pregnant women found the original diabetes in pregnancy usually in the second trimester or later discovered diabetes, known as gestational diabetes mellitus. Have diabetes before pregnancy, gestational diabetes patients, diabetic patients as pregnancy. For early detection of diabetic pregnancy, usually in 24-28 weeks of pregnancy, oral administration of 50 grams of glucose, Sugar service half an hour after the blood test for glucose, glucose value if less than 7.8 cents mole / liter, may be excluded from gestational diabetes mellitus. If blood glucose greater than or equal to 7.8 mm mole / liter, it is possible pregnancy diabetes, need to take 100 grams of glucose tolerance test for diagnosis. (4) a special diabetes) cell function caused by genetic defects occurred alt-juvenile diabetes (MODY), Most age of onset before the age of 25, after the onset of at least five years or more do not need insulin treatment, is autosomal dominant inheritance. B) abnormal insulin gene caused diabetes. C) exocrine pancreatic diseases, such as pancreatitis, hemochromatosis, pancreatic resection caused by diabetes. D) endocrine diseases, such as acromegaly, Cushing's syndrome, pheochromocytoma, hyperthyroidism caused by diabetes. E) drug or chemical agents caused by diabetes. F) infection such as congenital rubella virus, cytomegalovirus infection caused by diabetes. G) a rare immune-mediated diabetes as insulin autoimmune syndrome. H) with diabetes other genetic syndrome. 3. The typical symptoms of diabetes (1) "a little more than 3" : multiple, polyuria, polyphagia, emaciated. (2) the occurrence of the typical symptoms of a fast, slow, light to heavy, these symptoms are different for every patient, a disease may be obvious, other prominent symptoms. Type 2 diabetes at the onset of symptoms is relatively slow, difficult to attract attention. Type 1 diabetes onset of symptoms often more apparent. 4. DIABETES genetic factors : a family of diabetics, their diabetes opportunities in the higher than normal. Obesity : middle age e to excessive food intake, lack of exercise, calories Poly growing body fat easy, easy with diabetes. Mental pressure : the chronic under pressure from the spirit of the people likely to cause endocrine disorders caused diabetes. Drugs : some drugs such as solid-type alcohol, oral contraceptives, can also cause diabetes. Pregnancy : pregnancy hormone changes, as one of the reasons diabetes. 5. What is normal blood glucose blood glucose is the presence of glucose, glucose said blood glucose concentration. In normal glucose fluctuations within a certain range, glucose oxidase rules intravenous plasma glucose level, fasting plasma glucose 3.4-6.2 mm in mole / liter; 2-hour blood sugar after meals is not more than 7.8 cents mole / liter.
㈦ 关于医学方面的英语文章
人食五谷杂粮,总会有生病的时候,这时医学就显得尤为重要。下面是我带来的关于医学方面的英语 文章 ,欢迎阅读!
关于医学方面的英语文章
Joseph Heller’s Catch-22 is one of the most acclaimed novels of the twentieth century. It is a black comedy about life in the military ring World War II. It features bombardier John Yossarian, who is trying to survive the military’s inexhaustible supply of bureaucracy and who is frantically trying to do anything to avoid killing and being killed. Heller was able to use his own experiences in the Air Force ring World War II to create this character and the novel.
Even though Catch-22 eventually became known as a great novel, it was not originally considered one. When it was first published in 1961, the reviews were tepid and the sales were lackluster. It was not well received at this point at least in part because it presented such a cowardly protagonist at a time when World War II veterans were being lauded for their selfless courage.
Within a few years of the release of the book, as an unpopular war in Southeast Asia was heating up, Heller’s Catch-22 found a new audience eager to enjoy the exploits of Heller’s war-averse protagonist. It was within the framework of this era that Catch-22 was newly discovered, newly examined, and newly credited as one of the century’s best novels.
Let me talk a bit about the expression catch-22. Do you understand what a catch-22 is? This expression is so well known now that it has entered the American lexicon: well, a catch-22 is a situation that is unresolvable, one where there is no good choice, not best path to take.
In Heller’s novel, the catch-22 is a very specific catch in a very specific situation. The situation in which the protagonist found himself was that he wanted to get out of combat by declaring himself insane. So you see that in this situation, there was a very specific catch. In American culture now, though, this expression is used more generally. It refers to any situation where there’s a catch, where there’s no solution, where there’s no way out.
One more bit of information about the expression catch-22, about the number 22 in the expression. This number doesn’t have any real meaning; it just signifies one in a long line of catches. Heller really could have used any number; it didn’t have to be 22. When Heller was first writing the book, he used the number 14; the book was originally titled Catch-14. Then, in the proction process, the number was changed to 18, so the title was Catch-18. But then there was a problem with the number 18 because there was another book with 18 in the title, so Heller’s title became Catch-22.
Hemophilia is a condition in which the blood either clots slowly or fails to clot at all. Most people who get a little cut on a finger can put a bandage on the cut, and the cut on the finger will heal because the blood will clot. A blood clot forms from the polymerization of protein fibers that circulate in the blood. A number of protein factors take part in the process, and it is necessary for all of the protein factors to function correctly for blood to clot. Hemophilia exists when any of the factors is either missing or not functioning.
The most common kinds of hemophilia are hemophilia A (or classic hemophilia) and hemophilia B (or Christmas hemophilia), which was named after the first person known to have contracted it. Hemophilia A occurs when clotting factor 8 is not functioning properly; 85% of those who suffer from hemophilia have hemophilia type A. Hemophilia B occurs when factor 9 is not functioning properly; almost all of the rest of those who suffer from hemophilia have hemophilia B.
Hemophilia is generally passed from mother to son, though sometimes it seems to develop spontaneously in some women. Women carry recessive gene but do not generally develop the disease. A mother who carries the defective gene may or may not pass it on to her children. If a mother passes the defective gene to a daughter, the daughter will carry the gene but will most likely not develop the disease. If a mother passes the defective gene to a son, then the son will most likely develop the disease.
Probably the most famous case of hemophilia is often called Royal hemophilia. In this case, Queen Victoria of England, who lived from 1819-1901, was a carrier of the mutating factor 8 that leads to hemophilia type A. Queen Victoria may have inherited the mutated gene from one of her parents, though there is no sign of the mutated gene in the families of Victoria’s parents up to that time that she was born. The mutated factor 8 may also have mutated spontaneously in Victoria, as seems to happen sometimes.
However Victoria came to be a carrier of the gene with the mutated factor, she unfortunately passed it on to some of her children. She had nine children, and three of them, her daughters Alice and Beatrice and her son Leopold, received the mutated gene from their mother. Victoria’s daughters then intermarried with other royal houses of Europe and carried the disease with them. Through Queen Victoria’s daughter Beatrice, the disease was carried into the royal family of Spain. Through Queen Victoria’s daughter Alice, the disease was introced into the royal families of Austria and Russia, though the disease no longer exists in the Russian family because Victoria’s granddaughter Alexandra and her children were all killed ring the Russian revolution.
㈧ 我会读所有有关内科知识医学书用英语怎么说
I'll read all the medical books about the Department of internal medicine.
㈨ 医学知识的英语是什么
针对医学专业的英语知识,比如医护英语等级证书,就是专门针对医学的英语知识,各种医学用语。
㈩ 学习更多医学方面的知识 英语
I have a dream.I want to be a doctor.When I was young,my sisiter always got ill,which made my family very upset.So I made my mind to be a doctor when I grow up.What's more,I would like to help the pat